My own personal hall of fame consists of famous and beautiful women – both current and past. They are confident Hollywood celebrities who've inspired us to look and feel "sexy at any size" … My top 10 famous plus size models / celebrities are –
1. Anna Nicole Smith, former legendary Guess Model, Playboy's Playmate of the Year 1993 and pop sex culture icon.
2. Kristie Alley TV personality and film star – star of Showtime TV Show "Fat Actress" detailing life of overweight actress in Hollywood and former Jenny Craig spokeswoman.
3. Tocarra Jones, starred in "America's Next Top Model" and "Celebrity Fit Club" episode "telling off the judge" about her weight.
4. Beyonce, American R&B singer-song writer, record producer, actress and pop culture icon also famous for her "curvy" body and coining the term "bootylicious."
5. Jennifer Lopez aka J. Lo, singer, actress, designer, producer is the richest person of Latin American decent in Hollywood according to Forbes made her claim to fame movie "Selena" and her notorious "sexy big butt."
6. Laila Ali, professional female boxer and daughter of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali, new host on revival of NBC TV Show "American Gladiators" and is an image of a woman with a strong, fit and toned body.
7. Marilyn Monroe, legendary sex symbol considered large in her time. She wore a size 12 dress, lifted weights regularly, which meant she was more muscular than waiflike.
8. Serena Williams, former World No. 1 ranked American female tennis player won eight Grand Slam singles titles and an Olympic gold medal.
9. Mae West, performed vaudeville at age five, burlesque under name "The Baby Vamp" raising eyebrows of the lascivious "shimmy" dance.
10. Tyra Banks, host of hit show America's Next Top Model and WB's Tyra Banks Show, recently spoke out about People Magazine claiming she's FAT, has always stressed the importance of body confidence.